- Total: o9.5 -112 Yankees vs Red Sox u9.5 -108
- Money Line: +113 Yankees vs Red Sox -123
- Watch: AmazonPV, NESN, MLBN / Sep 11th, Fenway Park, 7:10 PM ET
- Pitching: Schmidt vs. Crawford, K
The o9.5 at -112 for the Yankees vs Red Sox clash has attracted 80% of public bets. With both teams showcasing potent offenses recently, many expect a high-scoring game. However, always factor in the pitching lineups and bullpen form.
While the trend leans towards an offensive showdown, baseball can be unpredictable. Analyze all elements before making a decision.
|New York Yankees vs Boston Red Sox o9.5 -112 is being hammered by 80% of the betting public.|
Prior to tonight’s game, the Yankees made the following roster moves:
• Selected OF Estevan Florial (#90) to the 28-man roster from Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre
• Placed OF Jasson Domínguez on the 10-day injured list (retroactive to 9/10) with a right UCL tear.
— New York Yankees (@Yankees) September 11, 2023
The Inspin simulation model, which simulates every MLB game thousands of times, up over 150 units over the last three years. A $100 bettor of our MLB would have netted a profit of $15,000+ and, a $1,000 bettor would have won $150,000+. We offer picks on NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, XFL, PGA Golf and NCAA Basketball and Football. Now is the time to sign-up, get all the picks, and start winning.
Click here to open a package and get access to all of our simulations for as little as $99.99 per month!